KHAZRAJI's tax services are designed to reflect the unique needs and objectives of each client, whether the we are dealing with the tax aspects of a cross-border acquisition or developing and supporting to implement a global transfer pricing strategy. In practical terms, we work with their clients to assist them in achieving effective tax compliance and managing tax risks, while helping to control costs and we provide the following services specifically in India.
- Tax planning for individuals & companies and filling tax returns.
- Investment options and tax compliances
- Government approval & sanction and legal assistance M&As
- Indirect tax-trade custom duties, VAT implementation
- Tax treaty interpretations and assistance for establishing new entities.
- International tax and transfer pricing.
Effective tax advice and planning can provide one's business a competitive advantage. Organizations need to tackle issues relating to their corporate structure, evaluate their jurisdictions where cross border investments, expansions or relocations are planned, address transfer pricing structure M&A transactions and manage indirect taxes, trade and customs duties with a view to enhance competitiveness. Our professionals combine cross-border experience with local provide effective tax strategies. We are able to tackle business needs relating to various tax issues by serving companies to align their business structure in a more tax efficient manner.
Our Tax service
- International corporate tax
- Transfer pricing
- Indirect taxes
- Trade and Customs
- Expatriate services
- Tax treaty interpretation
- Assistance with establishing new entities